Translating Health Innovations: Bench to Bedside to the World
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Chancellor’s Conference Room (KL 232)
Organized by the HSRI Graduate Student Committee with support from Health Science Research Institute.
Graduate and undergraduate students are invited to present in the Translating Health Innovations: Bench to Bedside to the World Symposium. The purpose of this event is to encourage the flow of exciting ideas: presenters don't need to present data or results, but their presentation should focus on innovative ideas in the field of translational research.
Proposals from all students are encouraged and welcomed! There will be prizes of gift certificates for the best presentations and ideas. Presentations will be judged on innovation, both of ideas and method of presentation: be creative!
Featuring brief talks and round table discussions, the symposium is a forum to present proposed ideas or current research based on behavioral, bench, technological and/or environmental multidisciplinary health and medical research. Lunch will be provided.
Of particular interest are presentations that describe:
- Innovative health and medical translational research
- Latest information from basic and translational science
- Leading-edge methods, best practices, and resources for health and medical translation
- How findings and future research could potentially improve the lives of many
Presentations can be in any format, but must be no longer than 10 minutes, with 3 additional minutes for questions.