HSRI's annual Research Week event is scheduled for Monday, March 6th 2023 from 10:00 am - 1:00pm in Conference Center Room 105, and will feature HSRI faculty member speakers on a broad range of topics, centered around how climate and a changing environment affects the health of us all.
All are invited to attend. We are delighted to announce that we will be returning to an in-person event for Research Week 2023, in UC Merced's brand new conference center, no less!
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am Prof. Sandie Ha – The Changing Climate and Reproductive Health
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am Prof. Jennifer Hahn-Holbrook – Safeguarding Infant Nutrition Against Climate Crisis
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am Prof. Asa Bradman – Food, Water, Shelter? What about air? Overview of air quality work in the San Joaquin Valley
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Prof. Katrina Hoyer – Interplay Between the Microbiome and Fungal Pathogen During Valley Fever
- 12:00 pm –1:00 pm HSRI Director and Professor Deborah Wiebe – Discussion: The Future of HSRI and Health Sciences Research in the San Joaquin Valley