Scroll down the page or click a category below to skip to a section. If you would like to suggest an item for inclusion in this resources page, please contact us.
- Interesting links
- Scholarships and other opportunities for students and postdocs
- Employment opportunities
- Logos and Graphics
- Maps and other useful items
Societies, institutions and organizations
- UC Merced Health Sciences Research Institute
- UC Merced Health Professions Advising
- California County Health Rankings
- UCSF Fresno
- SACNAS - The Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
The Center of Excellence on Health Disparities is not responsible for the content of external web sites.
Undergraduate research opportunities
- UC Merced Undergraduate Research Opportunities Center (UROC)
- Undergraduate research programs advice
- UC LEADS (Leadership Excellence through Advanced Degrees)
- NIH Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research
- The National Science Foundation REU site
Graduate and scholarships and opportunities
Postdoctoral scholarships and opportunities
Please contact us with details of any public health employment opportunities.
If you are not a UC Merced or Center of Excellence fellow, intern or employee or if you are not working on a project commissioned by UC Merced or the Center of Excellence, please contact us for permission to use these images.
To use the NIH logo in your poster or presentation you must send a detailed request to the NIH Office of the Director, OCPL Online Information Branch (OLIB) including the following:
1. Name of requesting company and contact information (i.e. UC Merced Center of Excellence on Health Disparities and your own name)
2. NIH sponsoring Institute (i.e. NCMHD)
3. specific intended use of logo (include name of poster, publication or URL)
Campus map printable PDF