The Center of Excellence on Health Disparities' aims are to encourage community-engaged and community-relevant research and to promote an awareness and understanding of Health Disparity issues that affect our local, regional, state and national communities.
Research at UC Merced
This part of the web site will contain articles and links to community relevant and community engaged research being carried out by faculty and students affiliated with the Center of Excellence.
Research at other institutions
Links to articles will open in a new window.
- Prevalence of Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection Among Hmong Immigrants in the San Joaquin Valley
- National Healthcare Disparities Report (PDF)
- Technical Report from the American Academy of Pediatrics: Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Health and Health Care of Children
- Household Routines and Obesity in US Preschool-Aged Children
- AHRQ Activities Using Community-Based Participatory Research to Address Health Care Disparities